Welcome back to another round of "What's new on Cube Cobra?", today we have some improvements to social features, the start of a new cube analytics page, and a sizable list of bugfixes. One major thing we noticed was Scryfall links to Cube Cobra card pages had been broken for non-english cards, so now you can use those links correctly from Scryfall. We're very excited to start working on an Analytics page rewrite, but there is still a lot more work I want to do with it to provide the best user experience. Please don't hesitate to give me all your feedback on this new page.
- Beginning of major analytics re-write. (Still very rough, so let us know what you like and don't like!)
- Added settings to cubes, including options for default printing and status.
- New social page to see followed users and cubes.
- Profile pictures added. (you are an ambush viper right now)
- Top cards use correct non-digital price.
- Improved top cards performance.
- Cards with proxied status no longer contribute to owned price.
- All cards will now be displayed on top cards regardless of presence of data, but data may be blank.
- Foil overlay tweaked per user feedback.
- Added Commander as a cube type.
- Non-english scryfall IDs now redirect to english version for card analytics.
- Dates now sort chronologically instead of alphabetically.
- Fixed an issue with cube overview image not being able to be set.
- Fixed a bug where Cube Tags always reset to blank.
- Fixed an issue where certain cube's overview would not load.
- Fixed autocard on dashboard.
- Fixed unlisted cubes displayed on profile page.
- Fixed registration redirects.
- Fixed an issue where using select all does not apply filter.
- Fixed a warning in Cube Playtest Page.
- Fixed custom draft format sorting issue.