This update marks the start of a site-wide card analytics feature. We've added card pages that show some useful information regarding individual card inclusion rates, cards drafted frequently with a given card, and a basic way to see a few cubes that run a particular card.
- Card Pages. You can see card pages by clicking on a card from the 'Top Cards' page, or by middle clicking, or ctrl+clicking a card from a cube.
- Default versions of cards are now more 'reasonable' (no more anime WAR walkers!)
- Added in several missing tokens.
- Notifications can be cleared without causing a page refresh.
- Visible tags are now imported from CubeTutor. (imported tags must have the color set on CT).
- Advanced search is no longer case sensitive.
- Cube Owners can now upload decklists to their cube.
- Added price filter to top cards.
- Fixed an issue where the draft bots wouldn't take into account the card type properly.
- Fixed issue where the card modal wouldn't open up in visual spoiler.
- Fixed an issue where the time elapsed would erraneously show over a month ago.
- DFCs now display the back side in card preview correctly again.
- Fixed an issue where dropdowns needed to be double-clicked.